Friday, January 14, 2011

Hydrangea pastel bouquet

pastel bouquet
 Here's a very yummy pastel bouquet with hydrangea, roses, freesia, daisy, lisianthus and berries. Very sweet and heavenly. :)
Mixed pastel bouquet

hydrangea, rose, lisianthus, daisy, dusty miller, carnation
There's a little sad news I've gotta share with you today.
Due to personal reasons, I won't be taking any 2012 Gold Coast wedding bookings - however, I am taking 2012 Sydney wedding bookings. (I kind of gave that away didn't I. Yes, I am moving back to Sydney)
I'm so sorry for anyone who was considering me for weddings in 2012.. Thank you for all your support, and I will still be looking forward to working on 2011 Gold Coast weddings!!

Youki
www.sugarbeeflowers.com.au
info[at]sugarbeeflowers.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...